Welcome! We can’t wait to meet you.
On your first visit to our studio please arrive 15 minutes early. We have some simple paperwork to complete and will help you get acclimated.
New to Yoga?
Stepping into your first yoga class as a new student can be a bit intimidating. Please don't worry if you feel out of shape, inflexible or even a bit reserved. One of the most common reasons we hear for not starting yoga is not being flexible enough. That’s a perfect reason to start yoga! We welcome beginners and enjoy showing you what yoga has to offer. We only ask that you honor your body and your personal abilities.
- Please arrive 15 early for your first visit, otherwise 5-10 minutes prior to class.
- Wear comfortable athletic clothing so you can move freely. We have changing rooms if needed.
- Prepare to practice with bare feet.
- Eat light an hour or two before coming to class so your stomach is fairly empty.
- Bring a mat, water and a towel. We have some complimentary mats available. We also have mats and towels for sale.
Options for Beginners:
- We offer 5 Foundations classes weekly, which is a great place for new students to start! Explore asana, alignment, and breath in a safe, supportive environment.
- Schedule a Personal Training Session to get started.
- Step into any class and inform the teacher that you are brand new to yoga. Then listen, honor your body, and enjoy the flow. Most importantly - have fun!