Restore-with-yoga Teacher Training
with Gisele Mogan
Module 1: March 23 - 25, 2018
This 20-hour Restore-With-Yoga Training (Module 1) is for new and experienced yoga teachers, body workers, nurses, physical therapists, other healing professionals and for anyone wanting to incorporate restorative yoga practices into their work and/or personal lives. Prior certification to teach yoga is NOT a prerequisite for this course. During this training, participants will gain an understanding of the philosophy and principles of Restorative Yoga as well as learn how to teach various restorative yoga poses to others.
What you will learn:
- Restorative Yoga and the Nervous System
- Understanding the use of props to set up restorative yoga poses for classes, private sessions and home practice
- Observing body alignment to better understand correct use of props
- Benefits of key restorative yoga poses
- Principles and Guidelines for leading a Restorative Yoga class (calm environment, demonstrations, verbal cueing, observations)
- Class Sequencing of Restorative Yoga Poses
- Breath Awareness: Meditation, Visualizations and other tools to deepen relaxation
- Addressing Physical Limitations
- Practical Teaching Experience
Our teacher, Gisele Mogan, has dedicated her study and teaching to restorative yoga. She shares her deep knowledge with clarity, love, compassion, and sensitivity. Gisele is a beloved teacher of Restorative Yoga as well as a Reiki Master who has inspired many students and teachers.
Module 2: April 27 - 29, 2018 || Friday 5-9p; Saturday and Sunday 11a-7p. Click here for more information on the content of Module 2.
$494 per person after early registration deadlines
Register early and receive $50 off tuition!
$444 if registered by February 23 for Module 1 or March 27 for Module 2
Registration includes Restore-With-Yoga Teacher Training Manual
(Completion of Module 1 is required for attendance at Module 2)
Cancellation/Refund Policy for Tuition:
Full pre-payment at the time of enrollment is required to reserve a space for this training program. Credits or refunds are available up to four weeks prior to date of first day of training. No credit given less than two weeks prior to first day of training. If Restore-With-Yoga cancels the training, a full credit will be issued. Restore-With-Yoga reserves the right to amend this policy on a case-by-case basis. There has been much commitment and loving energy invested in this training, and it is hoped that your commitment for this training will be the same.
For certification, complete 20 hour attendance is required. Upon completion of this course, students will receive a Certificate of Training.